- Jones New York Women’s Julia 1 Button Jacket – I’ve been on the look out for a navy blazer. Seems very official, right?
- Splendid Women’s Navy Classic Venice Stripe Pocket Long Sleeve Tee – I would pair that navy blazer with this striped shirt – feeling nautical.
- INC International Concepts Women’s Skinny Ankle Regular Fit Jeans Delightful Pink – I would then wear these pink pants with the blazer/striped shirt. Cute!
- AK Anne Klein Sport Women’s Bertizmo Ballet Flat,Taupe/Light Gold – And then finish the outfit with gold flats! I have been loving gold these days!
- Women’S Rayon Span Super Comfortable Long Sleeve Box Shirt Tunic – cute comfy top!
- Dockers Women’s Summer Stretch Short – I would pair the tunic above with these shorts .
- Clarks Women’s Caslynn Cheryl Wedge Sandal,Nude, – And finish the outfit off with these wedge sandals! A perfect weekend outfit! Comfy yet put together.
- kate spade new york Women’s 1YRU0030 Large Gold Seaport Watch – this watch, I just love. GOLD.
- Tommy Hilfiger Women Fashion Striped Logo Blazer Jacket – Another navy blazer! This time striped!
- Women’S Ponte Roma From Office Wear to Casual Above Knee Pencil Skirt – I would pair the navy blazer with this skirt (in navy)
- Anne Klein Perfect Tote Medium Shoulder Bag,White/White, – And match it with the purse – again, nautical. Maybe I need to go work on a cruise ship?
- Basic Long Sleeves Sheer Chiffon Blouse with Pockets Shirt Top – Put this top on under the blazer for a pop of color!
- Evan Picone Women’s Sleeveless Polka Dot Surplice Dress, Yellow/Ivory – And a cute and bright polka dot dress for good measure.
What’s on your Wish List these days? Leave me a comment and let me know!
I’ve now gathered all my Wish List Wednesday items into a convenient Amazon.com store just for you! All items are hand-picked by me and would work great for a gift for you or someone you know. Amazon.com even offers free shipping on eligible purchases over $25 or on select Amazon items with a Prime membership! Make sure to check out my Shop page!
Want to see past Wish Lists? Check them out here!
*Note: links above are through Amazon.com. I receive a small commission when products are purchased through these links.