- I have had the same type of theme going all summer. Lots of 4×4 mixed in with 8×10 photos and collages.
- I am enjoying the idea of mixing different sizes of photos and lots of laying of different sized page protectors.
- This week was harder for me to put together. I just wasn’t feeling it. Some weeks are just like that. I just pushed through and got it done. The one thing I have learned about Project Life is that there might be a week that doesn’t turn out to be my favorite, but in the end it fits into the overall bigger project.
Just in case you wanted to know:
- I print my 4×4 instagram photos using the Printicular app on my iPhone – use the code MEAM at checkout and get 30% off your order! Awesome! Thank you Printicular!
- I made my collages using Snapfish
- I used a Sharpie Ultra Fine Point pen for all other writing.
Supplies Used (click on image):
I am linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday!
If you want to know more about Project Life, grab my Saturday Project Life Blog Hop button, visit my Project Life Amazon Shop, or learn about my Project Life process, please visit my Project Life Page.
Make sure you don’t miss a single post from me…subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (sign up in the menu bar to your right). Thanks!