Week 30 | July 22 – 28
- I’ve been loving 8×10 collages - but they really start adding up in price! I think I need to put a limit on how many I can do in one week. This week my printing costs were too much! And I even had a coupon.
- I also like just printing one or two photos 8×10. It’s nice to showcase one or two photos that I really love. But again – not going crazy.
- Maybe next week, I should make some 5×7 collages instead. Sometimes 4×6 collages are just too small for me.
- My goal is to get August into this binder too – I think I can do it!
Just in case you wanted to know:
- I print my 4×4 instagram photos using the Printicular app on my iPhone – use the code MEAM at checkout and get 30% off your order! Awesome! Thank you Printicular!
- I made my collages using Picasa
- I also used Printicular to print my 8×10 pictures and collages (DSLR photos). I first uploaded them to Flickr. Use the same coupon code as above!
- I used a Sharpie Ultra Fine Point pen for all other writing.
Supplies Used (click on image):
I would love to hear from you! Please leave me any questions or comments below.
I am linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday!
If you want to know more about Project Life, grab my Saturday Project Life Blog Hop button, visit my Project Life Amazon Shop, or learn about my Project Life process, please visit my Project Life Page.
Make sure you don’t miss a single post from me…subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (sign up in the menu bar to your right). Thanks!