1. I really love this necklace. I think it would be great for spring to dress-up a t-shirt into something more polished.
2. I’ve been eyeing North Face fleece jackets for a while now… I love this one.
3. This pendant light is very similar to the one at Home Depot that I did not take home this weekend (but wish I would have). I want one like this for my kitchen above the table. I love the idea of mixing a bit of industrial type look into my home decor.
4. Wouldn’t you smile everyday if this cute little owl was greeting you on your front porch?
5. A stamp from Amy Tangerine, yes please. Anything Amy Tan has my seal of awesomeness.
6. I just thought this little pouch was so cute. It’s made of recycled material its waterproof. Great for inside your purse to keep all those treasures… like gum you are trying to hide from your kids!
7. Anything Kate Spade, yes please.
8. Belts! I am always looking for a good belt. I like to add a belt to a dress, or over a cardigan. It really does change the look of an outfit. You should try it. I like the double wrap of this belt.
*Note: All links above are through Amazon.com. I receive a small commission when products are purchased through these links.
Whats on your wish list these days? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Want to see past Wish Lists? Check them out here!
I’ve now gathered all my Wish List Wednesday items into a convenient Amazon.com store just for you! All items are hand-picked by me and would work great for a gift for you or someone you know. Amazon.com even offers free shipping on eligible purchases over $25 or on select Amazon items with a Prime membership! Make sure to check out my Shop page!
Make sure you don’t miss a single post from me…subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (sign up in the menu bar to your right). Thanks!