I had so much fun coming up with gift guides for Christmas, that I decided to start a new series on the blog called Wish List Wednesday. Just a few things that I have come across that I am adding to my wish list.
I hope you enjoy!
- Crochet Animal Hat For Newborn, Baby or Toddler. Brown Bear. - Zooey has a monkey hat and an owl hat, and I think this bear hat would be so cute on her!
- Park Madison Lighting - I always feel like we don’t have enough lamps in my house. Love these.
- Urban Retreat Round Twig Basket - I really like the looks of this basket. I can see it on my table as a center piece.
- Morning Mug - I need this mug, because this is how I feel in the morning before and after my coffee.
- Port Authority Ladies Puffy Vest - I think I need a puffy vest, that’s all.
- Kate Spade New York “The Glass Is Half Full” Idiom Bangle Bracelet - I am kinda in love with Kate Spade bracelets. Especially ones with inspiring words.
- Knock Knock Hi There Playtime Note Pad (Pack of 2) - Fun notepad. I can see leaving these in lunch boxes or around the house. And then putting them in my Project Life Album as memorabilia.
- maxandcleo Women’s Jocelyn Dress - I love everything about this dress.
What is on your wish list these days?