I hope you had the chance to stop by Saturday to check out the Project Life Blog Hop, if not, make sure you check it out HERE.
I am very excited to share my Week 3 of my 2013 Project Life today! But before I do, here are some notes/thoughts:
- I mentioned last week that I ordered the Seafoam Edition to use with my Studio Calico kit. I am so happy I did! This week’s spread is mostly from the Seafoam kit, because I tapped out my SC January kit already! I can’t wait to get the February SC kit in the mail.
- I am very happy with the Seafoam kit!
- 4×4 prints (Intagram pics) ordered through the app, Printicular and sent to 1 hour Walgreen photo lab. 4×6 photos taken with Canon 60D and printed to Walgreens 1 hour photo lab.
- Page protectors used: Design A , Design I, Design H
- For labeling on my pictures I use the 3″ x 4″ with Grid Design cards and cut them into strips and blocks and attach them right to the picture.
- Last week’s blog hop made me stop and think about how I tell stories for each member of my family. I know I try to include at least one picture of each member in every weekly spread. However, I think that some weeks might focus on one person of the family. I think it depends on what is going on that week. This week there is more Ethan and Zooey and their stories for the week. But next week it might be Owen or Dimitri or me. I really don’t know until I am putting it together and I see stories and themes come together. I do know that it is easy for me to put lots of pictures of Zooey in my weekly layouts, because she is my baby and with me a lot. I notice that the older the boys get the more they are off doing their own thing and sometimes it takes more effort to tell their story. I make an attempt to include pictures of me and tell my story – some weeks more than others. Dimitri is the hardest person in the family to include. I do include pictures of him! But am I telling his story? This week I included the story of him entering a chili cook-off. I hope this year to include more of his stories. What is your experiences with telling the stories of each member of your family? Who is the easiest to document and who is the most difficult?
Ok enough words… on to the pictures!
And that is week 3 of my Project Life 2013 Album!
I would love to hear from you! Please leave me any questions or comments below.
I am linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday!
If you want to know more about Project Life, grab my Saturday Project Life Blog Hop button, or see the products I used in past years, please visit my Project Life Page.
Make sure you don’t miss a single post from me…subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (sign up in the menu bar to your right). Thanks!