Hello! I am so happy to be sharing my first two weeks of Project Life 2013! But before I do… here are some notes:
- On Saturday I hosted my first Saturday Project Life Blog Hop. Thank you for all that stopped by! It was so much fun and I can’t wait to do it again this Saturday. So make sure to stop back for that.
- My 2013 Project Life is having an identity crisis. Project Life Binder – Olive Edition + Project Life Core Kit – Seafoam Edition + Studio Calico Monthly Project Life Kit.
- I didn’t have the Olive Binder at the time I took the pictures below. So you will notice that it is in an old Turquoise binder that I had around here. Although the Olive binder did come last night. See!!!
- I picked Olive binder over Seafoam because I just like the green better. I don’t know. It was a difficult decision.
- I thought that I wasn’t going to purchase a Becky Higgins Core Kit and just use the Studio Calico kit. But while I was putting together the first two weeks of 2013, I realized I am going to need more. I used almost all of the January SC kit in these two weeks. Now I will say that probably isn’t typical for a lot of people. I have large weekly layouts. Remember, that is how I ended up with 5 binders for 2012!! So anyway – I have purchased the Seafoam kit. It is in the mail right now. So for these first two weeks you will just see the Studio Calico Kit (which I loved!).
- I have had some questions about the Studio Calico Kit. This is a monthly kit subscription that comes to me in the mail each month. You can sign-up for this kit and others at http://www.studiocalico.com. February kits are available on the 27th of this month. There has been a waiting list to get a subscription.
- I used the Printicular app on my iPhone to print my instagram pictures. Printicular lets you upload them directly to Walgreens and print 4×4 in 1 hour. Hello!!
- I used Design I and Design J page protectors to work with the 4×4 prints. I also trimmed the 4×4 prints and used them with the Design A page protectors. Other page protectors I used include: Design H and these page protectors by American Crafts: Photo Protector – 6 x 12 for 4×6 Photos – Horizontal 10 pk
- I also used the 100 Journaling Cards – 3″ x 4″ with Grid Design. I cut them into strips and little blocks and placed directly on pictures as a place to add some journaling.
- I went a little crazy with washi tape.
This insert (below) is a big sheet of paper from Owen’s class. He was the line leader that day and was very proud of himself.
And that is the first two weeks of 2013!!
I would love to hear from you! Please leave me any questions or comments below.
I am linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday!
Make sure you don’t miss a single post from me…subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. (sign up in the menu bar to your right). Thanks!