A few thoughts before I dive into week 50:
- I thought I would be done with 2012 by now, turns out I am not!
- I am going to be attending a scrapbook weekend this coming weekend – so my plans are to finish up then.
- IF my final two weeks of pictures show up in the mail this week. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to take advantage of the penny deal at Snapfish. Which is great, but I have no patience for the mail system right now. And my pictures are in transit as I type.
- IF my final two weeks of pictures for 2012 don’t show up before this weekend, I am just going to dive into the first week of 2013 – because those pictures are printed and ready to go!
- I have decided for 2013 to just use the Studio Calico kit, and to not get a PL core kit. Although I did have my eye on Seafoam . I think that the monthly kit is enough for me.
- My Studio Calico kit is also some place in the mail system right now! Hoping that I get it soon, otherwise I don’t know what the heck I will do for scrapbook weekend.
- Oh I still need to go back and finish journaling for 2011 – yes I do.
- I haven’t 100% decided on what binder I am going to use for 2013. I was looking at We R Memory Keepers Faux Leather 12×12 Black, but I might just use the Olive or the Seafoam Binder with the SC kit. I suppose I need to decide soon.
Ready for me to stop with the bullet points and just get to week 50? Me too!
I continued with my December Daily style.
I stapled the top of the page projector to keep Zooey’s projects in place (below).
And that is it!
Questions or comments? I would love to hear from you!
Next Tuesday, my plan is to wrap this baby up and show you the last two weeks of 2012 and the first week of 2013. Please just send good postal vibes to me so that all my stuff shows up before this Friday so I can get to work this weekend.
Want to find out more about Project Life including the products I use? Visit my Project Life page.
I am linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday!