Considering how busy my week was with work, it’s very surprising that I ended up with any photos or videos!
Here is what I will remember from the week:
- Mimi dog greeting after a late night getting home from work
- Walking downtown to lunch with Dimitri – we had to find time to see each other this week, it was that crazy.
- Talking to Zooey on facetime before she went to bed – another late night working
- Finding her smiling face waiting for me when I walked in the door
- Late night chat’s about her day in her bed
- Ethan on the recorder
- Hosting my first Annual Meeting/Banquet as ED – for the most part it went well!
- Zooey’s TK music program at school
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Jerry’s Pizza that I might have eaten while laying in bed on Friday night.
- My entire family that joined me in my bed on Friday night and I couldn’t convince to leave – because they like me that much
- My bed head that was so big, Dimitri tried to take a photo of it but I ran into the shower and covered my head with a towel
- With Yia Yia and Grandma freezing at Zooey’s soccer game on Saturday
- The boys at my office on Saturday while I worked on getting things organized
- Christmas soap, St. Patrick’s Day shirt, 4th of July hat…it’s how I roll
- S’more cookie!
- Friends + wine + s’mores = fun
- Mimi and I spending quality time together on Sunday morning
- The Garden Fairy and Mimi watering the flowers
- Mimi at the dog park!
Have a great week!
My birthday and Mother’s Day in the same week meant lots of celebrating!
Things to remember:
- The sun finally made an appearance this week!
- Zooey’s dance photos
- Dimitri <3. He made sure that I had a great week!
- The patio is starting to come together for the season! Lots of time out here this week!
- My birthday monsters
- Birthday lunch with good friends!
- Birthday date night with my favorite husband
- A silly video after a long work day
- Dimitri and I had a skip day. We went to the garden store, to get pedicures out to lunch, saw a movie, and then relaxed on the patio
- Mother’s Day Flowers delivered to me from him
- An intense game of chutes and ladders with Miss Z
- Birthday celebration at my parents
- Cuddles by the fire
- Passed out 100 bicycle helmets and the kid’s safety and health fair on Saturday morning
- Saturday flag football for Owen
- Saturday soccer for Zooey
- A new hat from D (of course)
- Out celebrating on Saturday night
- Mother’s Day
- Shopping for flowers to plant with Zooey
- Dinner on the patio
- Crazy Mimi Dog
- Dance party
Posted in All about Owen, All About Zooey, All Three of Them, Birthday, Dimitri, Ethan, everyday life, Family, Friends, From my phone, Grandparents, Michelle, My Kids, Spring, Us, Videos
Not too many photos or videos from the week! I’ve been busy!!
But here is what I do have:
- I put my hair up on Monday morning, and while fixing Zooey’s hair, she told me that she wanted her hair to be up likes mine.
- Mimi on a car ride looking a little freaked out
- Zooey making a video in the car on the way to dance class
- Ethan being silly at bed time
- Zooey and her bag of random toys and papers
- The Moms and I at the Women’s Power Lunch to see Delilah
- Ethan’s Great American presentation…he was Johnny Appleseed
- More Zooey stories recorded
- Hanging out with Owen at bed time and doing a feet dance
- Good Friday service at church (Greek Orthodox)
- Upside down Mimi
- Me on a rainy Saturday day at work. The kid’s sports cancelled because of the rain. I have a project that I am working on and baskets that need to be unpacked because I moved into a new office.
- Zooey giving me funny eyebrows while I was trying to watch a movie
- Us in our white hats. We decided to lay low on Sunday (Orthodox Easter) and took the kids to a movie
- Ethan with a Hello Kitty Easter Basket on his head – because, why not?
- The comedy show of Ethan and Owen – every night at dinner.
Have a great week!
Posted in All about Owen, All About Zooey, church, Dimitri, Ethan, everyday life, From my phone, Michelle, My Big Fat Greek ______, My Kids, Oh Brother, Pets, Pictures, Spring, Together Forever, Us, Videos
Things to remember from this week:
- There is not a day without video games in this house
- Going to the Chamber’s Executive Dinner with Dimitri
- Mimi the wonder dog provides hours of entertainment
- The daily stuff – like combing threw Zooey’s hair after her shower
- Zooey lost her first tooth!
- Always silly boys
- Creeper in the back seat
- Politicians sitting at the next table
- Happy Hour with a purple drink for Prince
- Out to dinner with Dimitri and taking funny selfies – always!
- Squid in the back seat
- Family adventure to hotel water park
- Sharing the hotel with Barber shop quartets and a reptile expo!
Have a great week!
Posted in All about Owen, All About Zooey, All Three of Them, Around the House, Dimitri, Ethan, everyday life, Family, Far Away, Friends, From my phone, Michelle, My Kids, Oh Brother, Pets, Spring, Together Forever, Us, Videos
It was a busy week! Here are a few things to remember:
- a sleeping puppy is like a sleeping baby, so cute – but don’t wake them.
- Zooey grew a beard
- Me and Him
- On my way to Washington DC
- Sites around DC
- Ethan not feeling so great
- Zooey dance photos
- Silly kids at dinner
- Daddy’s girl
- Ethan dressed up as Johnny Appleseed
- Owen’s poetry reading and award!
- Blues Traveler at the Hard Rock
- Owen’s first flag football game of the season
- Zooey’s first soccer game of the season
- Circus fun
- Evening fire & fireside girls
- Mimi the trouble maker
- Boys in squid hats
- Sunday funday
Posted in All about Owen, All About Zooey, Around Town, Dimitri, everyday life, Family, Far Away, Friends, From my phone, Michelle, My Kids, Oh Brother, Pictures, Spring, Together Forever, Us, Videos
Oh You Tube – you are killing me with where you decide to freeze frame the video! The last two videos I have been making the most horrible faces!
Here are things to remember from this week to go along with the photos and video:
- Zooey have you been eating chocolate???
- loving Mimi
- After dinner bike ride/dog walking with melting snow!
- Morning shenanigans
- The first day back to school after spring break was exhausting to the boys. They were showered and ready for bed at 6 pm!
- Wrist braces at Book Club???!!! It had to do with basketball, ISU, a strip club, someone falling off the stage, best book of all time and a taco truck. Maybe it’s better not to ask.
- I have a serious hoodie obsession. Especially after a long day on the road. I compared it to Mr. Rogers and his cardigans.
- Zooey doing tricks in the living room.
- Mimi and I hiding from the kids
- Zooey had kindergarten roundup this week!
- And then we stopped at the dance studio to get her signed up to fall dance classes, where her and a friend read up on dance techniques.
- Date night! We had dinner out and then saw the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane
- Owen and I being silly in the kitchen
- Other latest obsession – baseball hat and big hoop earrings
- Pool noodle battle in the front yard
- Always Mimi videos
- Dinner out with the family…Chinese food!
- Zooey and her night-night (blankie)
- Zooey and her American girl doll
- On our way to Church
- They surprised me with a cake at church!
- Cruising in the car with the windows down and Mimi in the back.
- A visit to the dog park and playground
- blue sky and 80 degrees!
- Happy hour on the patio and burgers on the grill!
Posted in All about Owen, All About Zooey, All Three of Them, Around Town, church, Dimitri, Ethan, everyday life, Family, Friends, From my phone, Michelle, My Kids, Oh Brother, Pets, Pictures, Spring, Together Forever, Us, Videos
Things to note:
- Sign of a good weekend – Owen asleep in the backseat on the way home from KC
- Silly dancing in the kitchen
- Loving my adult coloring book!
- My tiny dancer – every week!
- Ally the turtle out for a walk
- Daylight savings means after dinner walks with Mimi Dog
- Kids who sound like turkeys
- Actual turkeys
- My lucky charms!
- Out for St. Patricks Day and celebrating!
- Dimitri’s guy weekend at a cabin
- crazy Mimi Dog
- Exhausted me.
- Dimitri found a cat that looked like Emma, but didn’t come home with him.
- March Madness
- living room forts
- Brothers on a Saturday night
- Sleeping Beauty
- Silly laughs
- Puppy Love
- Scary Owen laugh
The kids are ready to start their spring break and it’s snowing!
Posted in All about Owen, All About Zooey, Around Town, Dimitri, Ethan, everyday life, Family, From my phone, My Kids, Oh Brother, Pictures, Spring, Together Forever, Videos